I’m a software developer from Poland 🇵🇱. Full-stack web development is my primary focus, but I also like to dabble with design and mobile apps. I like to visit unusual places, take photos, and write posts about something what I think is unique and useful.
$0 / month
I’m preparing something new! Contact with me if you are selling digital content, and get beta access! Second iteration: September 1 2019! 👨🚀
$160 / month and growing
Collaborative internationalization tool for developers, offers auto-discovering i18n keys in source code , cloud editor and CDN for fetching translated data.
free / no ads
Gathering cools places around the world, sorting by distance, handpicked, no adverts, no restaurants, no hotels, no sponsored content.
$3000 / month and growing
Telemetry system for snack and coffee machines. Byte-level craftsmen in Java, super interesting from the software development level.
free / no ads
iOS transportation application for my hometown. I made it for my sister’s request because the buses are often late and she didn’t know how long she needs to wait.
$200 - $300 / month ($22000 in total since launch)
The game for Android, where you answer to true/false questions. Supports multiplayer up to 4 player via Google Play Services. Currently game has +5 000 000 downloads.
Library for Spring Boot web projects. Fills the thin gap between the framework and common web application features like e-mail sending, S3 uploading, request logging, rate limiter etc.
Project created to test Java 11+ API, I do not recommend to use it because it’s not allowed to use that kind of software on Instagram but the implementation is cool.
My everyday tools
- IntelliJ Ultimate - one IDE to rule all the languages
- Sketch - vector graphics editor
- SequelPro - lightweight MySQL client
- Cyberduck - file manager for remote services
- Alfred - improves productivity, supports custom search
- 1Password - it’s better than keeping credentials in Note.app
- Magnet (cool website!) - must have for 4k display owners
- Macbook Pro 13 TB - for portable working
- Dell U3415W - for stationary working
In my bookmarks
- MyMavenRepo - private Maven repository
- Sentry.io - app monitoring
- Paletton - color matching, but seems bit outdated (no SSL)
- CodePipeline - CI/CD, easy to maintain, better than Jenkins for small projects
- CodeClimate - measuring maintainability and code quality
- DockerHub - keeping Docker images
Know better alternatives? Let me know @jakub_pomykala