I’m a software developer from Poland 🇵🇱. Full-stack web development is my primary focus, but I also like to dabble with design and mobile apps. I like to visit unusual places, take photos, and write posts about something what I think is unique and useful.
Collaborative internationalization tool for developers, offers auto-discovering i18n keys in source code , cloud editor and CDN for fetching translated data.
Gathering cools places around the world, sorting by distance, handpicked, no adverts, no restaurants, no hotels, no sponsored content.
Telemetry system for snack and coffee machines. Byte-level craftsman in Java :)
iOS transportation application for my hometown. I made it for my sister’s request because the buses are often late and she didn’t know how long she needs to wait.
The game for Android, where you answer to true/false questions. Supports multiplayer up to 4 player via Google Play Services. Currently game has +5 000 000 downloads.
Library for Spring Boot web projects. Fills the thin gap between the framework and common web application features like e-mail sending, S3 uploading, request logging, rate limiter etc.
Project created to test Java 11+ API, I do not recommend to use it because it’s not allowed to use that kind of software on Instagram but the implementation is cool.
My everyday tools
- IntelliJ Ultimate - one IDE to rule all the languages
- Sketch - vector graphics editor
- SequelPro - lightweight MySQL client
- Cyberduck - file manager for remote services
- Alfred - improves productivity, supports custom search
- 1Password - it’s better than keeping credentials in Note.app
- Magnet (cool website!) - must have for 4k display owners
- Macbook Pro 13 TB - for portable working
- Dell U3415W - for stationary working
In my bookmarks
- MyMavenRepo - private Maven repository
- Sentry.io - app monitoring
- Paletton - color matching, but seems bit outdated (no SSL)
- CodePipeline - CI/CD, easy to maintain, better than Jenkins for small projects
- CodeClimate - measuring maintainability and code quality
- DockerHub - keeping Docker images
Know better alternatives? Let me know @jakub_pomykala